United Arab Emirates
The UAE adopted their first NAP in 2021 to run until 2024
1. Respond to gender perspectives in foreign policies
2. Prevent and combat violent extremism
3. Plan for emergency response and crisis situations
4. Incorporate gender analysis into the scope of international peace efforts
5. Promote gender equality in humanitarian aid
6. Achieve effective participation of women in conflict prevention
7. Increase women’s participation in peacebuilding
8. Train women military officers
9. Enhance women's participation in politics in the country.
Civil society isn't mentioned in the NAP.
Link to SecurityWomen
The new NAP has several mentions of new military initiatives to involve women, calls for an increase in women's participation in the police, and heavily pushes for women's involvement in peacekeeping and peacebuilding.