- Promote the equal participation of women in peace processes and in decision-making regarding peace and national and international security.
- Generate conditions for the effective participation of women in state institutions.
- Include the gender perspective in conflict prevention efforts within contexts of citizen insecurity and social violence.
- Mechanisms for early detection and prevention of violence against women and girls, in contexts of social violence, with special emphasis on the prevention of sexual violence.
- Generate and promote measures to guarantee the protection of the rights of women and girls in contexts of social violence.
4. Reparation and restitution of rights.
- Promote the implementation of measures for reparation and restitution of rights to women who are victims of the armed conflict.
5. Strengthen implementation of 1325.
- Guarantee the application and follow-up of the agenda regarding women, peace and security in all the sectors involved.
Police: 9 out of 25
Staff Officers: 0 out of 5
Experts on Mission: 2 out of 7
Troops: 19 out of 256